Positive Feedback

I was at a press function last night where I met a magazine journalist who said "Travel Lists! I know your site. It saved my bacon a couple of weeks ago. I had to write a large feature about Morocco and your Morocco lists were the core of all my research".

That's cool! It's nice to get good feedback. Even if the site is not really intended to be a press resource, rather a starting point for people to research their holiday & travel plans. I should have asked her if she gave us a mention!

This morning I was looking at our visitor stats - still low after Google's re-shuffle. I wish I could understand why - and I was struck by the size of our returning visitors. Almost a 2/5ths (38%) of our visitors so far this month (1 - 8 Nov) are not first-timers.

Comments

Popular Posts