Declaring an interest

If you are going to have a "fiercely independent" travel directory it has to be "fiercely transparent" too!

How else can it claim to an authoritative resource?

I am indebted to a friend, Chris McIntyre, a guidebook writer and expert on Southern Africa, who has enthusiastically contributed a number of suggestions for the Safari Camps in Zambia list.

Because I trust his judgement, because he too is fastidiously independent, and because he has matched my editorial style perfectly, I am successfully tempted to use his listings and notes pretty much un-altered (IE. passing them off as my own!).

So I have to declare an interest (and I've linked those listings back to this blog). Chris is also the Managing Director of safari tour operator, Expert Africa.

Comments

Popular Posts