Ray Winstone joins the 'walking dead'

LOL!

A little item in Saga Holidays newsletter, PRESS On, (which I think is just a regularised 'puffer' release/round-up for journos) caught my eye...


PIN-UP OF THE MONTH: Ray Winstone

The celebrated British actor Ray Winstone turns 50 this month. Among his most famous lead performances was as Gary Dove in the hit gangster film Sexy Beast, based in the Costa Del Sol. Seven years after the film was screened, Winstone could now return to the region with Saga Holidays for a stay at the four-star Hotel AGH Estepona. Prices start from £464 per person for seven nights at the secluded hotel, which has two outdoor swimming pools and, of course, plenty of sun loungers. The price includes half board, a free bar open four hours daily, return flights, insurance and cancellation cover.



Nobody likes reaching 50. I know I didn't. And I certainly know how I'd feel if Saga used my birthday as a promotional tool for holidays for oldies!

Comments

Popular Posts